Forwarding "RE: Fostering plagiarism"

Subject: Forwarding "RE: Fostering plagiarism"
From: Nick Puno <Nick -at- DYNADEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:03:55 +0800

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDA4F0.B418A8B0

Everybody,

I am very sorry for the mess I made yesterday, I am sorry for the waste of
valuable time and space. I acted without thinking, and Eric J. Ray was kind
enough to let me know off-list (I get the digest). Please, forgive me, it
won't happen again.
Nick Puno

Tech'l Writer
DynaDex Software
nick -at- Dynadex -dot- com

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDA4F0.B418A8B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>Forwarding &quot;RE: Fostering plagiarism&quot;</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">Everybody,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">I am very sorry for the mess I =
made yesterday, I am sorry for the waste of valuable time and space. I =
acted without thinking, and Eric J. Ray was kind enough to let me know =
off-list (I get the digest). Please, forgive me, it won't happen =
again.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"MS Sans Serif">Nick Puno</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"MS Sans Serif">Tech'l Writer</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"MS Sans Serif">DynaDex Software</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"MS Sans Serif">nick -at- Dynadex -dot- com</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BDA4F0.B418A8B0--