Re: Keep falling down, I need support! Clarification

Subject: Re: Keep falling down, I need support! Clarification
From: Dave Hollenbeck <dhollenbeck -at- DIEHLGRAPHSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:11:02 -0400

To help clear up the confusion (I'm glad I posted this to avoid confusion when it hits the printer)

The file I am referring to would be an application file such as Framemaker file, Word file, Photoshop file or any other file the user would want to keep track of that is functional on a Windows 95/NT platform, because other people may be editing it. The software I am writing about would not change the way 95/NT operates.

From the feedback I have received so far, choice A is the way to go, agree?

Dave Hollenbeck
We'll barrel roll into the sun
Just for starters...