Re: http://www.ebay.com

Subject: Re: http://www.ebay.com
From: Dave Hollenbeck <dhollenbeck -at- DIEHLGRAPHSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:18:18 -0400

Alfred,

I have not purchased software through Ebay, but I have purchased other items and know people in my office who have used it as well and they have been very happy. You take your chances with the auction though, because there is a lot of last minute bidding and the prices can go up significantly just at the end. You could get a real bargain, or pay more than you expected to (depending on how high you want to go). If you are concerned about the seller, check out other people' s comments about the seller. If they have very many neutral or negative comments, you probably don't want to deal with them. If they have several positive comments, you are most likely dealing with a legitimate seller and should have no problems.

Hope this helps!

Dave Hollenbeck
We'll barrel roll into the sun
Just for starters...