Re: Problem converting Frame book to PDF

Subject: Re: Problem converting Frame book to PDF
From: "Diane Brennan (Write Stuff)" <a-dianeb -at- MICROSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:50:06 -0700

Commands are put in Framemaker files as markers. You can use the Find
function to search for markers in your text. You will need to open the
Marker window first so you can see the marker text, since it's hidden text.
On the menu, go to Special>Markers. Then open the Find window, and select
Marker Text from the pull-down menu and type in showpage. (I don't have
Framemaker in front of me, so I may not these directions 100% correct). I'm
not certain if this is the problem, since I don't remember ever seeing a
Framemaker command called showpage, but it may be possible that it was
supposed to be entered as an index entry and the wrong marker type was
assigned to it, such as hypertext marker instead of index marker.

Hope this helps,

Diane