File conversion

Subject: File conversion
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:40:12 +0100

Back after a little break and yes, a question!

I know there are Mac users out there so, hopefully, somebody my be able to
help me. I'm currently getting quotes for translating some of out lit into
German. Old versions exist but are several years out of date so it's a
mixture of updates and new. On two manuals the English is in Word (as is
almost everything else) but I have found that the German (for some unknown
reason!!) had been done on a Mac using Quark Xpress. Does anyone know of
an easy way to convert to Word for the PC???? There have been a few
changes to both manuals so it may be easier to simply have it all re-done.
All suggestions welcome.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International