Re: File conversion

Subject: Re: File conversion
From: Kees de Bondt <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:43:28 +0200

On 03-07-1998 15:40 Damien Braniff wrote:

>mixture of updates and new. On two manuals the English is in Word (as is
>almost everything else) but I have found that the German (for some unknown
>reason!!) had been done on a Mac using Quark Xpress. Does anyone know of

There are so many good reasons to use a Mac for Tech-writing...!

>an easy way to convert to Word for the PC???? There have been a few
>changes to both manuals so it may be easier to simply have it all re-done.
>All suggestions welcome.

On a Mac you should use MacLinkPlus from Dataviz, which translates
everything into anything.
Check their pages at www.dataviz.com
Possibly they have solutions for Windoze environments...

Regards
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

Quality: you don't have to do this, survival is not compulsory... (Deming)