CE documentation - Thanks

Subject: CE documentation - Thanks
From: Rebecca Siegel <rebecca -at- ZLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:40:05 -0400

Thanks very much for the comprehensive and helpful responses I received
regarding the CE mark documentation question I posted last week. Once
again, this list has been an invaluable resource for me. I now have a
great deal of information to share with the product manager for our new
product.

Thanks to all who replied!

Rebecca Siegel
Logic Associates