Blah Blah Blah

Subject: Blah Blah Blah
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:08:27 +1000

Guys Guys Guys.

This is truly a great site for information and discussion about a whole
range of topics but do you have to go on and on and on and on and on.

Pleeeeese. I have read so much on some subjects that I now have a Diploma
in Bagging Other Writers, a Degree in Chunking, a Doctorate in Relocation
Expenses and have become a Professor of Wages. (I could probably do
something with the anagrams if I was wittier or had more time :~]).

Enough is enough.

Every day I read (or skim) through 70 odd messages so if I see a common
thread already covered I skip it. This is the problem. How do I sort the
wheat from the chaff? How can I hear the music when everyone is talking? Am
I skimming over something important?

This site should be to bring matters of professional importance to the
group or to ask for (or give) general assistance. Comments about items do
not ALWAYS have to be posted to the list. Sometimes, we can reply directly.
All I ask is that we use proper discretion to cut down the size of the
list.

I'm sure many of those who leave do so because of the traffic (some have
actually said this in their farewells).

I think this list is great.. but it could get better.

Bruce Ashley
Oz