J. Wynia's coment

Subject: J. Wynia's coment
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:34:43 +1000

J. wynia wrote:

I don't want him to lead a union until he learns some usage rules.
>If you are not, than
> someone else is taking your money:
Than is used to make comparisons.
>In the contract companies pocket!
The reference was to one contract company therefore the pocket belongs
to one company and it is the company's pocket.

He may have a point, but I didn't want to read past his first few
statements.

Your obviuslee not a teknickle riter. We only rite propper wen we get payd 4 it.

Regards,

Bwooce A.