Re: Cookie Monsters (Re: Search Engines)

Subject: Re: Cookie Monsters (Re: Search Engines)
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:34:08 -0700

> > You could accept the cookie, then, as soon as you're off-line,
> delete the
> > entry in the relevant COOKIE file (cookies.txt in Netscape).

ZDNET publishes a freeware program, CookieMaster (Cookiecruncher,
something like that), that will allow you to view and delete individual
cookies while offline. Supports IE, Netscape, and, I think, the AOL IE.

Great program.

Tucows has a huge list of free and shareware cookie management
utilities.
------
Paul Nagai
Visa International