MS Word listserv? -Reply

Subject: MS Word listserv? -Reply
From: David Spiteri <DSPITERI -at- TUC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:39:42 -0500

Assign your news server setting to msnews.microsoft.com to obtain access to all of the microsoft product newsgroups. Word alone has many newsgroups from which to choose, including long document management, wordbasic or VBA macros, numbering, etc. Each a separate group and very active.

>>> "Roth, Lesley, Ms., GATQ" <rothle -at- COMM -dot- HQ -dot- AF -dot- MIL> 07/09/98 02:20pm >>>
Hello,
Would someone please point me in the direction of an MS Word user's
list?
Lesley