Re: FW: Publication Manager's List?

Subject: Re: FW: Publication Manager's List?
From: David Warren <David -dot- Warren -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:38:39 -0400

Howdy!

Sorry, have twice as much work as wanted and half as many hours as
needed.

The Society for Technical Communications runs such a list.

To subscribe to this list, send a message to majordomo -at- stc -dot- org in the
body enter: SUBSCRIBE stcmgmtpic-l <your e-mail address>

Now, if I only had time to participate more!

Regards!

David T. Warren
(Tardy) Pubs. Mgr., Nextel

Subject: FW: Publication Manager's List?
Author: Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH) [SMTP:CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com] at NEXTELUS
Date: 7/9/98 3:34 PM

David,

I checked on this and don't seem to have a response from you. Did you
forget to send it, if so, please feel free to do so.
Thanks,