Insurance

Subject: Insurance
From: "M. David Orr" <whitears -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:12:05 -0500

We get our professional (Errors & Omissions) insurance from:

Media/Professional Insurance
Two Pershing Square, Suite 800
2300 Main Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64108-2404
Phone: 816-471-6118
Email: mpins -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

General liability covers things like dropping a computer on someone's foot.
I'm pretty sure it does not cover errors and omissions.

___
M. David Orr
Orr & Associates/Usability Management
7366 N. Lincoln Ave., Suite 101