Re: doing a good job...

Subject: Re: doing a good job...
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:29:51 -0700

This may well be true, but I've noticed this is also when growth *does*
occur: in the middle of heavy work. :D

Remember, we have to put the "fun" in the dysfunctional workplace, which
is 90% of Corporate America and the world.

But that's what makes being a tech writer fun -- the stress! :D

George

[George Mena] snip