Working with translators

Subject: Working with translators
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- NBG -dot- DE>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:20:03 +0100

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von ccallen -at- BECKMAN -dot- COM an All am 14.07.98

cc> Anyone who has to deal with translations should get Nancy
cc> Hoft's book

certainly a good idea. BTW if you need a German translator simply send your
requirements to u-jobs -at- twh -dot- nbg -dot- de

This is the input address of a mailing list I host. Your message is forwarded
to 300+ translators, most of them native Germans.

If you have some command of German you might be interested in more of my
mailing lists, both for translators and technical communicators. You find more
information in my Web site, but only in German yet.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance technical writer (electronics, software)