Re: FrameMaker Plug-in Tool Announcement

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Plug-in Tool Announcement
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:33:54 +1000

Mike Chase,

I may have been interested in having a look at your product had you
advertised it appropriately (through industry magazines, associations or
whatever).

You chose, however, to do so through this list.

I did check out your site before I realized what I was doing (condoning
your actions) and it is a blatant attempt to obtain sales leads via the
usual 'downloadable copy' mechanism.

This list is for Technical Writers to communicate peer level points of
interest. It is not for salesmen and certainly not for those trying to sell
items under the guise of a thankyou.

Advertisements in whatever guise should not be encouraged and you should be
censured for your actions. You should also be censured for hiding behind
the signature banner of David Lyall.

Bruce Ashley
OZ