Microsoft Publisher

Subject: Microsoft Publisher
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:55:00 -0700

As a favor to someone, I'm polling the list to see if anyone has ever used
Microsoft Publisher to do technical publications. Respond off-list with any
reactions. I'll summarize if I get enough interesting responses.

Thanks.

--Wayne
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com