Re: Botspot / multi-search tools (Re: Locating Online Jobs)

Subject: Re: Botspot / multi-search tools (Re: Locating Online Jobs)
From: Bill Bledsoe <bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:24:24 -0500

Jim, All

I'll tell you what... I may never need another metasearch or search engine ever
again after yesterday.

If you haven't gotten the first public beta of NS Communicator 4.5, you oughta!
SmartBrowse is AWESOME!!! And... it really makes you think about how you have
your site domain registered too...

For those of you who don't know... Netscape has come up with a way that you can
forget about entering URL's into the location bar, and just enter the name of the
place you want to go... like say Framemaker.... keyword.netscape.com does the
rest! If the site is in the database, boom, you're off to framemaker.com. If it
is not in the database as framemaker.com, Boom! you get a list of search results
on Framemaker from Netcenter NetSearch