Re: Botspot / multi-search tools (Re: Locating Online Jobs)

Subject: Re: Botspot / multi-search tools (Re: Locating Online Jobs)
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:44:32 -0700

Yes! WantedJobs 98 is a dynamite tool for searching through multiple job search
databases. I went to their site (see the URL below for wantedtech), downloaded the
software, gave them a limited amount of personal info. and had a targeted search
completed in less than five minutes. Wow! This saves me time.

And the best part is--I'm not affiliated with this at all.

--
Tom Herme

DNI Nevada Incorporated
2000 Arrowhead Drive
Carson City, NV 89706-0403

Tel: 702.883.3400, Ext 231
Fax: 702.883.9541

mailto://hermet -at- DNINevada -dot- com