Re: Diagrams in Word 97

Subject: Re: Diagrams in Word 97
From: Richard Guziewicz <rkg -at- WORLDNET -dot- FR>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:33:18 +0200

Here a few basic suggestions (you may have thought about them already).
Sorry if the menu or dialog box items don't seem correct --I'm freely
translating from the French version:

1) Check your "options" settings to see if "display image" is enabled.
I have heard that importing Word 7 or 6 docs to Word 97 can somhow
toggle this setting on and off, although I have never personally
experienced this problem.

2) Check whether the images are embedded or linked in the originals.

3) Send your correspondants the free Microsoft patch (on the Office
SR-1 CD/Value PAck) that, once installed, allows Word 7/95 users to
read Word 97 format docs.

===================================
Richard Guziewicz
Corporate Communications Consultant
Quality Consultant for the Service Sector
Technical Writing
Member of ITG Consulting, Paris

Richard Guziewicz Consulting / ITG
Villa Cabaneres - Montplaisir