Re: pdf question

Subject: Re: pdf question
From: Doug Parr <dougparr -at- INTEGRITYONLINE9 -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 08:37:24 -0600

Leslie asked:

Does anyone know the syntax for setting an adobe file so that when a chapter
comes up it opens to a specific page? In other words we do not want the file
open on the first page.

In Adobe Exchange, click File -> Document Info -> Open.
Click Page Only.
Set the page number to the opening page you want.

When the file is opened with Reader, it will open at that page.

Doug Parr
The Write Place
Colorado Springs