Re: Just wondering if you respond to e-mail when there is no subject?

Subject: Re: Just wondering if you respond to e-mail when there is no subject?
From: Karen Kay <karen -at- WORDWRITE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 13:06:16 -0700

Lin Laurie said:
> I know I don't usually open it. What does everyone else do?

I open personal e-mail without a header if I know who it's from. As
far as list mail goes, these days I delete 90% of list-mail without
reading it, based on headers. So no, I don't even look at the ones
without headers. (I filter my mail, so techwr-l is in its own
mailbox.)

Karen
karen -at- wordwrite -dot- com