FM question

Subject: FM question
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:45:47 -0400

Hi all -

I am back to using FM again (thankfully!) after a 15 month stint
wrestling with Word & Interleaf. However, I have forgotten a few of the
more obscure FM tricks and need some assistance from the FM gurus out
there.

I have a TOC that is separated by section headings which do not have
page numbers associated with them. The list entries should be split up
under the various section headings, however every time I re-generate the
TOC, all the entries appear after the last section heading.

Isn't there a way to set this in FM so I don't have to keep manually
tweaking my TOC each time I generate it? I can't find anything helpful
in the FM manual and our server is down so I can't get to the FM web
site.

TIA -

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com