Looking for standards in all the wrong places

Subject: Looking for standards in all the wrong places
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 07:59:19 -0700

Some strange impulse, perhaps the thought of a "discussion" with a
traffic engineer about standards prompts me to relay one of my Dad's
favorite sayings:

"Don't try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys
the pig."

Perhaps I'm just talking to myself here...

Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications