Re: Using Screen Shots Effectively

Subject: Re: Using Screen Shots Effectively
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:17:31 +0200

I. too, have found PaintShopPro to be extremely easy to use and effective in accomplishing what I want, with graphics.

PaintShopPro has a selection feature that I use for cropping.

I also use this feature for eliminating background after doing a screen capture of a toolbar.

The 16:1 maximum magnification feature allows me to easily select, cut, and paste the individual icons as new bitmaps.

Feel free to contact me for more specific help.

Reuven Frank
reuven -at- e-and-c -dot- com