QA Progress Reports

Subject: QA Progress Reports
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:59:55 +0200

I need a layout, mostly Heading titles, for recording weekly QA reports in paragraph form.

It should include some idea of what is being worked on, for how long, progress, problems, projected completion date, compliance with schedule,..., etc.

We have a software product, so I guess these topics could be arranged according to module, or area worked on.

Any ideas, standards, forms, formats,...?

TIA
-Reuven Frank
E&C Medical Intelligence
reuven -at- e-and-c -dot- com