Phone Survey Questions Revisited

Subject: Phone Survey Questions Revisited
From: Keith Wolfe <keith -at- MERGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:20:42 +0000

I was informed by a few list folks that this topic is relevant to the list and
warrants a possible discussion, so I am re-posting my previous message in
hopes we can start a discussion on the matter. So loose the hounds! And thanks.

----- snip ----- ----- snip ----- ----- snip ----- ----- snip ----- -----
snip ----- ----- snip -----

Friends,

We are developing a customer phone survey in hopes of learning more about
where we stand with our customers.
I am on the team that is tasked with developing this survey. We have invited a
representative from an organization geared toward helping companies use
surveys as tools for improvement.

I have a few general questions:

Have any of you had experience creating phone surveys? If so, do you have any
suggestions for development?
What should we look for in a company that will be asking the questions and
processing the info?

Thanks again,

Keith Wolfe
Associate Technical Writer