Phone survey suggestions

Subject: Phone survey suggestions
From: Keith Wolfe <keith -at- MERGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:20:53 +0000

Friends,

We are developing a customer phone survey in hopes of learning more about
where we stand with our customers.
I am on the team that is tasked with developing this survey. We have invited a
representative from an organization geared toward helping companies use
surveys as tools for improvement.

I have a few general questions:

Have any of you had experience creating phone surveys? If so, do you have any
suggestions for development?
What should we look for in a company that will be asking the questions and
processing the info?

I don't think this is a relevant question to TECHWR-L, so please respond OFF LIST.

Thanks in advance,
keith