CSS, help needed with

Subject: CSS, help needed with
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:26:25 -0700

<!--

Wanted: CSS guru's assistance

I am working with a Cascading Style Sheet that includes

{
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, san-serif;
font-size: 12pt;
line-height: 14pt;
}

.admonishment
{
font-weight:bold;
margin-left:20pt;
margin-right:20;
border-style:OUTSET;
border-width:15pt;
border-color:red;
padding-top:10pt;
padding-right:10pt;
padding-bottom:5pt;
padding-left:10pt;
}

I have 2 files; one in which

<P CLASS="admonishment">
<DIV ALIGN=CENTER><H2>WARNING</H2></DIV><BR>
This is an admonishment and it should be indented. This is a
continuation of the admonishment just to see if the text also is
indented from the RIGHT margin.
</P>

(*** Note 2 </P>s *** Netscape crashed when I deleted the 2nd </P>. )

worked fine, putting the WARNING head within the border; the other
file dumped everything OUTSIDE the border and bombed when I attempted
to code it to match the first file. Except for the behavior of the
file, everything is the same ... same code, same machine, same Netscape.

==========================
| WARNING |
| Admonishment text --- |
==========================

Everything else in File 2 formatted to match File 1 (the purpose of
the exercise was to text the <LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css"
HREF="#.css"> option -- it worked except for the one critical problem.

Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted, and appreciated, by
katav -at- yahoo -dot- com .

-->

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}