Re: Keyboard Symbols

Subject: Re: Keyboard Symbols
From: Kees de Bondt <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:15:44 +0200

On 30-07-1998 21:16 Suzette Seveny wrote:

>In the middle of documenting a system, the though suddenly occurred to me
>that there must be clip art, templates or something, contain keyboard
>symbols such as Enter, Tab, Alt, Ctrl, that special Windows key etc. Does
>anybody know if something like this exists? If it does, I have been doing
>things the hard way for years, and would love to get it.

There are font families containing key caps: just hit the key you need...
In the Mac world I use MacKeyCaps. I presume there might be some for
Windows use.

My two cents
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler (Einstein)