Re: HTML word processor?

Subject: Re: HTML word processor?
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:16:29 -0700

I have just learned NetObjects Fusion. If you are determined enough to
learn the software, you can make lovely, tidy pages in a WYSIWYG format.
The price you pay is the learning curve. You can collect a 30-day copy at
http://www.netobjects.com

Marilynne

At 9:14 AM +0100 8/1/98, David Meadows wrote:
>Dan Ramsey wrote:
>>I need help finding a good HTML editor.
>>
>>Needs to be WYSIWYG.
>>Shouldn't mangle HTML tags.
>

>This is a great misconception. There is no such thing as a WYSIWYG HTML
>editor.
>
>What You See Is What You Get simply does not apply. What you get depends
>entirely on what browser you use. Users with the same browser as you
>will see what you see (but even then they may have a different screen
>size or resolution). Users with any other browser will almost certainly
>see something different.
>

>--
>David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
>DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david -at- goldenheroes -dot- softnet -dot- co -dot- uk
>"Is not this the most reprehensible form of ignorance,
> that of thinking one knows what one does not know?"
> -- Socrates
>
>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (619) 651-6664
QUALCOMM, San Diego, CA AE-203B
"We'll have the whole world talking"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=