A question to the list

Subject: A question to the list
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:59:05 -0700

As part of the Technical writing certificate program at UC Riverside
Extension, we are offering FrameMaker and RoboHELP. You can take these 5
week classes either as part of the certificate program or individually just
to learn.

My question is, we are offering them for the first time this winter and we
wondering which class people are interested in first.

Please respond to this address if you have a preference. Responding with a
preference does not obligate you to anything, I am just looking for which is
in demand right now. Our plan is to offer one 5-week class and then the
other in the next 2 months after the first is done.

thanks!

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=