Help application for FrameMaker

Subject: Help application for FrameMaker
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:31:15 -0700

We're writing hypertext help using Bristol Hyper Help. This is just
about the only hypertext help application for UNIX Framemaker, but is
kluge-y compared even to Robohelp.

Can anyone advise me about the following:
1. Are there other UNIX/Framemaker hypertext help generators? I write
this on a UNIX box, but the help may have to travel to PCs too (that's
why we want hyperhelp).

2. What do techwrl-ers recommend for writing hypertext help on PC's?
I've tried Robohelp and Forefront's products, but a while ago, and not
for hypertext. Suggestions? Caveats?

Thanks,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=