Re: Books and hints on Interleaf

Subject: Re: Books and hints on Interleaf
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:13:04 -0700

to which I will add that David W. is a very personable type who, if
you have questions from/about the book probably would be pleased to
respond personally ... if you can locate him (I doubt he's still in
Waltham)

---Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM> wrote:

> Last week, Stephanie wrote:
> <<...I would also be grateful if anyone knows of any recent
> publications which
> explain in simply.>>
> --------------------------
>
> Stephanie
> I found the information on the Publisher that I emailed you
> off-list. I'm cc'ing the list for others:
>
> High Mountain Press Direct
> 1-800-526-Book
>
> David Weinberger is the author of "The Adventurer's Guide to
> Interleaf Lisp". He worked for Interleaf way back when I was heavily
> involved with Interleaf 5.0 Publishing.
>
> Other books available on Interleaf (may not be for the later
> versions though):
> Interleaf's Tips & Tricks
> INSIDE Interleaf
> Interleaf Exercise Book
> Interleaf Reference Guide.
>
> Hope this helps.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=