Norton corrupts D2H (take 2)

Subject: Norton corrupts D2H (take 2)
From: Diane Williams <diane_williams -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 10:34:00 -0700

I can't use my D2H files. (First message said "can" by mistype.)

The latest version of Norton's Virus Scan program has corrupted my
Doc2Help files. I think the virus scanner thinks that some of D2H's
macros are the Blankey.STCN virus (which supposedly blanks out your
keyboard from 3:10 to 3:13 pm every day). Well there isn't any virus
on my system, but I keep getting the message that I have a virus and I
*can't* use my D2H files.

Does anyone know a work-around for this???

Diane Williams
dianewms -at- erols -dot- com
also at: diane_williams -at- fcs -dot- usda -dot- gov

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=