Re: Leaflets and manuals: differences?

Subject: Re: Leaflets and manuals: differences?
From: "D. Margulis" <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:43:04 -0400

Jennifer,

A leaflet is a single 8 1/2 x 11 sheet (or sometimes a half sheet),
printed on one side or both, that leafletters hand out on the sidewalk.
The content usually deals with a political issue.

A short manual may be in the form of a booklet (which is what I suspect
you meant to type instead of leaflet); but booklet refers to the size
and binding style (saddle-stitched) rather than to the content, which
might be most anything. So if you have a short manual and want to
produce it in booklet format, it is still a manual (in terms of content)
even while it is a booklet in terms of form.

Dick

Jennifer O Neill wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> What's the difference between a leaflet and a short manual? How do
> you define the difference in your company?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jennifer O Neill

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=