JOB: Technical Writer in Rome, Italy

Subject: JOB: Technical Writer in Rome, Italy
From: Melanie Colon <Melanie_Colon -at- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:26:28 +0200

This posting appeared here a few months ago. We have received a lot of
interesting applications and have made offers to some of them. We have more
openings! If you missed this posting the first time and fit the profile
that follows, please send us your resume.

Thanks.
Melanie Colon
_____

A multinational corporation, is seeking experienced software technical
writers for its Rome office:

To design and create on-line help, on-line and hardcopy books, and
on-line reference information in English for customers of
systems-management software on multiple platforms (for example, Windows,
UNIX and mainframe)
University degree in technical communication or computer science or
equivalent experience
Must be native English speaker
Must be able to work on an international team
Experience in creating HTML documents/web pages and graphics a plus
European citizenship required, Italian residency a plus

Send resumes to mcolon -at- tivoli -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=