Re: FrameMaker v. PagerMaker

Subject: Re: FrameMaker v. PagerMaker
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:42:38 -0500

Avoid PageMaker like the plague if you plan create any document of more than
a page or two in length. While I've heard that it can work well for page
layout, I've found only frustration in my attempts at using PageMaker. I am
very proficient in Frame, however, with which I write, generate indexed
books, create PDF files, and even dabble in graphics.

Leonard Porrello
Compaq, Telecom Division
Pubs, Omaha
402.384.7390