Re: Types of TWs

Subject: Re: Types of TWs
From: "Schrank, Kelly (Tampa)" <schrank -at- TAMPA -dot- GENPHYSICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:43:49 -0400

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting. Hi, I'm Kelly and I'm not in software
documentation....

I am a Technical Editor. I edit training manuals for steel mills.
It's far from software documentation so I, too, lurk most of the time
and delete a lot of the posts with headers pertaining to software I
don't know.

I'd just like to bring up the listserv that was created a couple of
months ago just for those of us who are technical writers and editors in
areas other than software and hardware documentation.
techwriter -at- coollist -dot- com -dot- Don Stovicek, a fellow techwrler put it
together. Don, would you like to re-invite everyone?

It's not nearly as busy as this listserv, but I just got a post a couple
of days ago so it must still exist.

Kelly Schrank
General Physics
schrank -at- genphysics -dot- com