Re: Types of TWs

Subject: Re: Types of TWs
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:17:57 -0400

I dunno..... if I'm trying to develop a tutorial chapter for a SW manual
I'm developing, I'd be glad to have heard things from "Instructional
Designers". Never can tell where ya pick up a trick or a technique.

I reckon if ya really wanna stretch a point, all of us are involved in
various applications of classical rhetoric and argumentation. (Now, if I
went back to school, there might be a term paper in there somewhere
<g>).

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com