Re: Question about LEDs

Subject: Re: Question about LEDs
From: "Flood, Laura" <Laura -dot- Flood -at- WESTGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:44:37 -0500

I always thought it was called implied rhyme.

Laura K. Flood
Technical Writer
West Group (Rochester)
Email: laura -dot- flood -at- westgroup -dot- com

The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely
those of the author. The message contents have not been reviewed or
approved by West Group.