Thanks and C-Ya

Subject: Thanks and C-Ya
From: "Feeman, KevinX" <kevinx -dot- feeman -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 08:26:00 -0700

Thanks to all that have answered my previous questions posted to the
list. You all have been a tremendous help, especially on advice about
the virtual tech pubs department, which never materialized. Instead,
the section of Intel that I am in, in its infinite wisdom, has decided
to put the documentation onto a secured server and let the developers
access it that way. I am glad that my contract ends today, for I would
not want to be around for the backlash that is surely to come. Anyways,
I will be signing off this list later today, but before I do, I wanted
to thank everyone for their briallant insights and help in answering
questions. This list is great, even if it does get sidetracked and
languishs forever on some topics. It is still a great list. I will be
moving on Saturday August 22 from Arizona to North Carolina, Raleigh
area, so when I get another account, I will be back.

Thanks again,
C-Ya!
Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator
new email: k_m_feeman -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=