Re: This Angers Me: Challenging and oppressive SME situation

Subject: Re: This Angers Me: Challenging and oppressive SME situation
From: Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:03:39 -0700

>On the basis of an ANONYMOUS poster's OBVIOUSLY one-sided, self-serving,
>and self-flattering account, there has been a stampede to condemn the
>faceless SME without benefit of hearing her side of the story.

I'd agree with this if the anonymous poster identified the SME.

Since the posting is anonymous, you have to treat it as a hypothetical and
simply assume for the sake of argument that all the facts in it are true.

The only person harmed by this is the original poster -- if an inaccurate
account prompts inapplicable advice.

I think the reason so many have rushed to condemn the SME is that they've
had similar experiences with bosses or cow-orkers. I know I have. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net> www.cyberpass.net/~srm/
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

© Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=