GUI Standards

Subject: GUI Standards
From: Catherine Janzen <Catherine_Janzen -at- CLMT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:50:25 -0500

I sent something to the poster directly and then deleted the message and
address. Naturally, after doing so, I found a reference that might have
been the mythical IBM manual. "Object-Oriented Interface Design IBM Common
User Access Guidelines" published by QUE, ISBN 1-56529-170-0. I just
skimmed it, but it appeared to be fairly comprehensive so might provide a
good starting point.

Catherine Janzen
CBSI
cjanzen -at- clrmnt -dot- com