Re: GUI standards book?

Subject: Re: GUI standards book?
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:03:06 -0700

You are looking for the Windows Interface Guidelines for Software Design.
Microsoft Press. 1995. ISBN 1-55615-679-0. You can get it from
www.Amazon.com for about $25.00.

My bible. I carry it to all clients sites. It really makes my point that
this interface is too hard to document and here is how it is supposed to
look. Amazing how many Windows programmers don't know that MS has standards
for the GUI.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!