Re: Screen shots

Subject: Re: Screen shots
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:34:57 -0700

If your users are viewing in 16 colors, the 256 colors will look awful. I
recommend to clients that they use the Windows default 16 colors to capture.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!

Snip!
>Our upcoming releases use many 256-color images that will look awful in 16
>colors.
>These documents will eventually become .pdf files.
>What problems can I expect when I use 256-color graphics in my PageMaker
>documents?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=