Re: Graphics Programs

Subject: Re: Graphics Programs
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:34:19 -0700

Here's a thought: learning AutoCAD LT 97 and using it. :D

AutoCAD LT 97 currently exports its *.dwg files as *.eps, *.bmp, *.wmf
and *.dxf.

At least, that's what the Export dialog in AutoCAD LT 97 said when I
read it.

Moral of the story: Autodesk = graphics software version of Microsoft
(and under just as much richly-deserved scrutiny now by the US Justice
Department, to hear its competition tell it in the legal briefs.).

George Mena

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=