Re: Books and hints on Interleaf

Subject: Re: Books and hints on Interleaf
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:12:18 -0400

Last week, Stephanie wrote:
<<...I would also be grateful if anyone knows of any recent
publications which
explain in simply.>>
--------------------------

Stephanie
I found the information on the Publisher that I emailed you
off-list. I'm cc'ing the list for others:

High Mountain Press Direct
1-800-526-Book

David Weinberger is the author of "The Adventurer's Guide to
Interleaf Lisp". He worked for Interleaf way back when I was heavily
involved with Interleaf 5.0 Publishing.

Other books available on Interleaf (may not be for the later
versions though):
Interleaf's Tips & Tricks
INSIDE Interleaf
Interleaf Exercise Book