Re: The Snowball Technique (Stone Soup)

Subject: Re: The Snowball Technique (Stone Soup)
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:35:35 -0400

This process is fairly representative of how it works around here too.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and starts another contract this month)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=