Job posting, NY area

Subject: Job posting, NY area
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:28:47 -0400

Hey, group...

During my search for a contract, I was contacted by a number of
agencies, some that I wouldn't pass on and some that I believe handled
themselves professionally. Since I found my next contract, following is
a posting from an agency that I enjoyed talking with. Please contact
them directly.

---------------------

John it was a pleasure talking to you earlier today. Here's the
information on one of the technical writer positions that we have.

Title: Technical Writer
Duties: A technical writer who will bring excellent writing, research,
and time management skills to our operation as part of a centralized
team of writing,
editing, online product development, print production, and doc
fulfillment resource who devise, construct, and deliver IBI's product,
which accompany our software products.

Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent. 1-3 years experience as a
tech writer. Knowledge of Windows, Web. Also MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Excellent writing and research skills. Ability to schedule, track and
report on all aspects of a documentation project.

Desired but not required:
Operating system (VM, MVS, UNIX, WIN95, WINNT, Open VMS)
Knowledge of HTML; Web page authorship

Thanks a lot!!!

Giuliana
My phone # 212-599-2640